BEFORE THE SESSION:
Choose your date-Time will be generally an hour before sunset
Choose a location
- Think about how you decorate your home and what you want your background to be.
- Suggestions for Desert: White Tank Mountains, Westwing Mountains, Thunderbird Mountain Park, Papago Park
- Suggestions for Rustic: Sahuraro Ranch Park, Heritage Square
- Suggestions for Modern: Downtown Phoenix, parking garge, Science Center
- Other suggestions: Vistancia, surrounding Peoria area
Consider what you are going to wear. I typically recommend you pick out the clothing for the hardest person to dress and then draw colors from that person for clothing. Try to coordinate and not have everyone matchy match.
Example Mom’s dress has all the colors of the other family members
Consider footwear you want your photos to be cute but you also need to take into account the location. It may be best to wear something practical to walk to location and then put on shoes once there.
Consider booking hair appointments for color and cuts a week or 2 before your session. When you feel like you look your best, it comes through in photos.
DURING THE SESSION:
I will guide you through various poses and will direct you where I want placement of body parts but I am also going to be watching for genuine interactions. It won’t always be necessary to have the children look at me and say cheese so please don’t force them to. Relax and let’s have some fun!
Full payment is due at the end of the session.
AFTER THE SESSION:
I will post a sneak peek within 36 hours of your shoot.
Images will be delivered via online gallery within 1 week of your session. The gallery allows you to upload, download, share, and professionally print your images.